Thursday, February 21, 2008

February 21st

February 21st is always a very hard day for me. Today is the 4th anniversary of my grandma's death and it is soooo hard for me to deal with it. See, my grandma helped raise my brother and I after our "father" walked out on us. She could be very difficult to live with at times, but she was always there for us, no matter what.

I felt like I lost a parent the day she died and I just have so much trouble with this day. Sorry to bum everybody out, but I had to get it off my chest.

Loves to ya all

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big...HUGE...MASSIVE hugs to you today chick. Lots of love too! :-)

fineartist said...

Aww sweetie I know what you mean here. They're not perfect but we love them anyway and we recognize that they did the best they could with what they had, and they loved us like crazy.

I know.

I hope this day that you will remember only the good and that you will feel the love in the air from your grandma, because she would want it that way.

love you,
Lori

Holly said...

I love you so much!!! And I so know how you feel. Your feb. 21st is my april third. Hang in there, babe, and always know that she is still with you.