Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Wow, its been awhile since I posted. Sorry about that, I've just been really busy. My moms party went pretty good. We actually managed to surprise her, which is almost impossible. I freaked out a bit on Saturday cos I was talking to her and she said she was hung over from the night before and she wasnt gonna leave the house. Luckily my dad made her leave. He said he had plans and to just shut up and get in the damn truck, LMAO!!! I took my camera, but I was so busy setting up, and cleaning up and just plain old having fun that I didnt take any pics....and thats not like me at all! I'm the picture lady damnit! The bitch that I didnt want to come was there, but she pretty much stayed out of the way, playing darts, so it was okay. All in all I think my mom had a great 50th birthday party.


-------------------------------------------------------------


Joe and I got matching tattoos!!!!! The pics are below. He got a dragon wrapped around a globe, and I got a tribal butterfly, and yes, its on my left boobie, but up very far. Let me tell you, it was a very long 45 minutes sitting in that chair with no shirt one while some guy, who is not Joe, was touching my boobie, LOL.....but thats okay, he was very professional and did an awesome job. I also got my eyebrow repierced cos it closed when I took it out for my surgery, which was weird cos I've had it out for longer periods before with no trouble....and boy did it hurt like a mother! There was scar tissue from the last piercing and he had to put the needle through it all. I cried. I'm not gonna lie about it. I cried, and I cussed and then it was over.....The first time I barely felt it. Just felt like someone pinched me. This time it felt like someone was pushing a needle through my flesh. Go figure. Well, heres the pics. Love ya all and all of you have a great day.


3 comments:

Sassy said...

Nice tattoo :) Where's the picture of Joe's?

fineartist said...

Awesome tatts chicky, beautifully colored too.

OH and nice boob too! Heh heh.

Okay, I feel sort of creepy now, but you know I love ya...like a sister, heh.

xx, Lori

Sister Becky has a huge pegasis with full wing span on her boob, she said it hurt like hell. I have a venus of willendorf on my right blade, it felt pretty good getting it, kind of like a message. (spelling?)

Holly said...

I have a long stemmed rose on my right boobie. It's also placed high up. I thought that might help for when I'm old, and the girls are sagging. :) I really like yours, it beautiful. The guy really did a good job! Joe's is cool, too. I like the way it's shaded, with some of the skin showing. I have a black rose on my left ankle, that's shaded the same way. I like that style.

Glad your mom's party went off well! It sounds like it was a blast!

And Lori's right--Nice boobie!!!

Love ya!
:)