Thursday, April 12, 2007

sorry its been so long since i posted, and sorry i havent commented very much on everyones. I ve just been very very busy with work. Ive worked 13-15 hour days all week cos we switched computer systems and there has been nothing but problems. but the week is over. a friend of mine is making me and joe a spaghetti dinner and tomorrow im celebrating my 28th bday with my friends and family and im doing great. i just wanted to let everyone know i was alive, if not extremely tired and a bit stressed out. love you all!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEARL! HOPE IT'S A GOOD ONE!! *HUGS*

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

No better birthday present than starting a new year with, "I'm doing great."
That's wonderful!
Can't wait to hear about your spaghetti dinner.

Love back to you!

pearl said...

the spaghetti dinner was very yummy, i inhaled it. i love spaghetti. there was garlic breadsticks as well. yuuuuummmyyyyyy!!!

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Spaghetti is Pickles' favorite meal.
You got a good Italian place up there?

pearl said...

we've got Carabas and Papa Vinos. They are kinda expensive though.

Holly said...

If I didn't say it already, (and I probably didn't) HAPPY BELATD BIRTHDAY! Twenty eight was a good year for me, and I know it will be for you,too.

love ya!

Sassy said...

Happy Birthday!