Thursday, March 29, 2007

Alert!!!!!!!!!

Warning to any ladies in the South Bend/Mishawaka area!!

I got a call from my cousin yesterday. She was very upset. She had gotten a job at a place in Mishawaka called "Francesco's Fine Dining" She worked there for about a week and a half and he called her up Tuesday to "speak to the accountant about your paperwork". Only when Brandy got there, there was no account and it was only the owner. He started off pretty innocent, admiring her tattoo that he had never seen because of her work uniform. THEN he said "your tattoos are sexy, do you have any of them near your privates?" and started to reach down there. She jumped back and called him a freak and asked where the accountant was. He then went and sat behind his his desk and started to rub himself off. He gasped "oh, your so sexy. why dont you come over here and rub those big titties on my chest!" By this point she had had enough. She turned to walk away, and he started to go after her, she sped up and he yelled "wait, are you going to come in to work tonight??" she just shook here head and drove away as fast as she could.

The police won't do anything since he never was able to actually touch her. One police officer said something along the lines that he was just hitting on her. Her turning him down doesn't mean anything. They said they would put a notation int he computer that she had made a complaint against him, but since shes not a minor and there are no witnesses there is nothing they could do. What kind of bullshit is that??? One of the officers made a remark that they eat there frequently and have never had any complaints before. Maybe the other girls were too scared to quit their jobs over it?? I was furious and felt helpless, angry that I couldnt do anything to help her. Then she asked me to put the word out. Advise people to boycot the place, anything. So I am.

Im tempted to go in there this weekend and make a scene. Talk real loud about attempted rapist working there and then leave. OR order a big meal and then walk out, saying I lost my appetite cos i saw an attempted rapist. Anything to make this guy miserable and make him lose money.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a thing called Sexual Harassment..she needs to go over his head and file charges through the company..and if that doesn't work, sue his nasty ass! Good luck.

BTW...miss ya girl! *hugs*

Holly said...

Ewwwww....what a creep! And those cops! They're creeps, too, and worse, cuz they're supposed to serve and protect, the bastards.

So now what? Do women now have to be sexually assaulted before they can get some help?

Jess is right, she definitely needs to file some sexual harassment charges against him, but it just sucks donkey balls that nothing can be done to proscecute him criminally. :(

Sassy said...

Sue!

Cops kill me. When my ex took my purse and bit me in the arm they said they couldn't get my purse back because it was "marital property". AND he wasn't even arrested they just summoned him to court for his battery charges.

beckyboop said...

I would go for sexual harrasment as well. Maybe other women would come forward. I'm sure this isn't the first time this prick as done this. Nail his balls to the wall!

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

You can bet I'M not gonna ever eat there!

fineartist said...

Oh dear Lord! That dip shit. I can almost see him in my mind.

I wish you cousin would have gotten real close to him and smacked him in the pants, hard, on the weenie! The idiot, pervo.

She does have a sexual harrassment case, and those kinds of cases are most effective when it is a large company and the company wants to shut up the offense, and maybe even fire the employee. Is this guy the owner? Or does he work for the owner?

I'm not sure how expensive this kind of case would be...to carry out...I'm thinking I might picket the place, maybe...I'd have to know more about the situation though.

I miss you girl, and I'm fixin' to work something up on my blog for your birthday, so happy early birhtday, I hope all of your deapest desires manifest, love, Lo