Friday, March 9, 2007

It's a beautiful day in South Bend. The sun is still shining at 5 pm, its warm, and I have the windows and patio door thrown open to let in the fresh air. The cats are happy to sit in front of the patio door and smell all the smells again.

Can you tell I'm in a better mood than I have been lately?? I think I had a serious case of cabin fever.

Things have been much better at work lately. I'm in the office all day now. I'm still on a trial basis right now, but my boss told me that I'm doing well enough to have another weeks training. I really enjoy working in an office. Everyone says I seem much happier now and they are right.
I am.

I'm sorry I couldn't make the chat room with you guys the other day. I just got Ange's invite last night. I work nights, sometimes till early the next morning. I wish I could have been able to join you guys, would have been a blast.

Have a great day guys, and I hope all of you are enjoying the beautiful weather like I am!

5 comments:

Sassy said...

Yay! You got the office job! :D

Holly said...

Glad to hear you're doing well, and feeling better!! We're having some lovely weather here in Arkansas, too, and it's been wonderful. : )

And congrats on the new job! It sounds like fun (I always enjoyed working in an office, so that's why I think it's "fun"). : )

Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Rock on with your bad self woman! Congrats :-) BTW, miss ya!

Holly said...

Hello, I just wanted to let you know I found you on MySpace and sent you a message. Seemed like it might be a good idea to let you know about it here, since you haven't been on in a while over there. :)

love ya!

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

And I'm sorry I'm a week late for getting around to checking in. Of course it got cold again. Tsk tsk Indiana weather, but it looks like mid-60s next week. That's good enough for me!
I'm glad you like the new job, and feel happier. Real glad.
*Gotta go read about the car accident now. Hoping your good mood is still hanging on.