Saturday, March 3, 2007

Thank You to everyone that made me feel better about missing my grandma so much. You all helped a lot.


This post was gonna be about why I got a new one, but I decided that I didnt want to dwell too much on negativity. Lets just say that an old friend of mine (some of you know her as Mozzy) is a toxic, lying bitch and she was reading my blog, and since we worked together at the time (shes no longer there, thank the gods) I didnt feel like I could be honest about a lot of things going on in my life, so thats why I got a new one. I wanted to make a full, clean break from her, especially now that shes not working with me. She doesn't know my number and she doesnt know where I live, and I plan on keeping it that way.


Now on to other things:
My moms elbow is broken after all, and it isnt healing like it should be. It also keeps popping out of alignment. She has to have an MRI done now, and might have to have surgery. Hopefully it wont come to that.

I got a chance to try out for a position in the computer room of my job. The computer room is the 'heart' of the business. All the orders and billing and everything else comes through there. Apparently its a very high pressure job. I'm only learning one part of it, and if they think I can handle it, they will let me continue there. I think I can handle it. I feel at home in an office, and I want to do something other than working in that grungy warehouse. I don't feel like I am living up to my potential there.

That all thats really going on with me. Ive just been working and sleeping mostly. This weather is really getting me down. I just want it to be warm, so I can open my door and window and let some fresh air into my home. Im going stir crazy, being cooped up. Its too cold outside and too wet and too windy and blah blah blah. Sorry, its making me a little grumpy.

Im gonna go clean my house now.

p.s. Another hug to Rain. I am so sorry for your loss and please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

3 comments:

Sassy said...

Hope you get the new position! :)

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

I'm all for living up to one's potential! Mostly, I'm all for you being happy, so good luck.

Your weather up there is worse than ours, but it won't be long. It's any day now, that first warm day when everybody goes nutty. Then it snows again and we freeze and say curse words, and then it gets warm again, then super unbearably hot, and boy I can't wait 'til then!

Wanna help me clean MY house? We could gossip. We'll have to plan house cleaning parties. I'm so sick of cleaning. Blug.

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Join us tonight?

http://stamant.org/friendsroom.html