Friday, May 4, 2007

whew, i just got home from a 13 hour shift, and i still dont know when ill get to bed. im getting ready to chow down some grub and joe and i are hanging out with our friend dustin. hes fast becoming our best friend. today were gonna go play bingo with him and his mom, and then him and joe are gonna hit the bars. i was gonna go, but decided not to cos they need a guys night out night, and saturday morning im gonna hit some yard sales with my friend crystal. its the first time this season, im so excited.

sunday i might actually get to veg out cos joes going on the Road Rally with my dad. the house to myself, YAY!!!

later this month joe and dustin are going with my dad and some other friends to the mudbog. My lil bro, dad and our friends son are all bogging. My dad actually won best in show few years back, and my lil bro was in like third place last year. Dustins never been to a bog, so hes all excited.

weve just been busy busy busy lately. works been crazy, but i try not to complain cos of the paychecks ive been getting.


got some bad news though. Alijah was just diagnosed as 100 percent deaf in both of his ears. I gotta get with his mom and find out how to learn sign language. anyone know sign, and is it really hard to learn?? i took a three week class in middle school, but didnt retain any of it.

well, just wanted to update you, time to eat and prolly crash soon. love ya all!!!

1 comment:

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Busy lady!

Not sure I know the Alijah story. You asked about signing, though, and I wish I knew how. Tom does, and it's come up a few times since we've been together. Jack taught himself the alphabet in less than an hour or so. I think everyone should learn how to sign. Good luck with it.

Keep in touch.