Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Belated Mothers Day to all the mothers out there..........I meant to do this yesterday and I forgot. GRRRRR, damn brain just doesnt want to remember all the shit I jam in there lately.

I was inspired by the link I followed on Angies blog and I filled out an app to adopt a soldier. Why have I never heard of this before?? Was I just not paying attention?? Was I being selfish and self absorbed?? I get that way sometimes. I dont mean to, then all of the sudden I realize its me, me, me always me. Then i come back down to earth again. Hopefully I will stay this way for awhile.



will be going on the day shift in July. I cant wait. I hate working nights. It seems like I miss more. Yeah, i get to sleep in more on nights, but I feel like life is passing me by while im snoring away. I have to jam all my errands into the weekends, then go back to work tired.

Joe got a job offer to work construction on the side. Hopefully it works out. The guy is supposed to call him. I hope he does. we could really use the money. If he makes enough, we can pay our car off faster and maybe get a house.

Found out that if I want to lease monthly here after my year lease is up, I have to pay an extra fifty bucks a month, or i get the option to renew another years lease and continue paying my current rent. grrrrr....i wanted to just go monthly in case a nice house comes my way. now i cant do that. pisses me off a bit. oh well.

bye everyone. gotta go get ready for work now.

3 comments:

Sassy said...

Hmm I wonder if a soldier would adopt me (if ya know what i mean hehe)

fineartist said...

Thanks for the happy belated mother's day.

I'm glad you will be going to days if that's what you want, right on.

It was good to read your words, and also you might get in touch with the local school there to put you in contact with a sign class, bless little E's heart, but you know he's really got a good support system with you all and he will be just fine.

love, Lori

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Let me know how it goes with pen pal-ing. I was paired with a woman soldier at first, but now that I get a new name on Sundays, I'll be writing whoever from wherever, and I hope I can just write something that's not confusing/disappointing.

I did second shift for a summer and know what you mean. By the time you're up and about, you're getting ready for work. It's not easy having a life when everyone else is on a different schedule. I'm glad you'll be getting back to days.

I hope you find a house soon, too.
Wish us luck on ours. I'm not nervous yet, which makes me nervous.
Did you see my flier for the Heart Walk in Indy next September? Wanna walk with me??