Sunday, September 23, 2007

spooooooky!!!

Went to the Haunted House last night, had a blast. They actually scared me this year, which is unusual...I don't scare easily at all. I'm a hardcore horror fan...I especially love movies with zombies in it....hell, I even dream about zombies!! LOL....I loved the Haunted House so much this year, I went through twice, which I have never done.....The first time I went through, a zombie came after me and I freaked out! I started screaming, and I shoved through Joe and Dustin to get away, lol...it was a blast!!!!

-------------------------

So how is everyone?? I haven't been around very much. I try and comment sometimes to keep up with everyone, let em know I'm still alive.

I've got some health issues. Gotta get blood drawn to see whats the matter. I haven't had my period in almost two months, thought I was pregnant but I'm not. I was very disappointed to find that I wasn't, but now's not the time for it anyways. Gotta find out whats wrong with me first, fix that, then down the road I can try again. Not that I tried this time, just thought I was......

---------------------

Been thinking of starting a blog with just book reviews. But then I can hardly keep up with this one....maybe I will work on it during the winter, when I'm holed up in my apartment avoiding going anywhere where its cold, lol...yeah, maybe thats what I will do...I have so many books...I love to read. I get caught up in a book and I don't hear anything thats going on around me.....


well, im off for now. gotta go to the store.....


love ya all,

mindy

6 comments:

Sassy said...

I don't like haunted houses. I don't like to be chased. I'd be the one pushing everyone to the front. haha

Anonymous said...

I'm allergic to Haunted Houses. I've been to one, and I was like 12....scared me so bad my mom walked me through it with her hands over my eyes..lmao! Hope you find out what's wrong with ya chick. I had that problem right before I got preggers with Tater. Never did find out what was wrong with me then..lol Good luck chick :-)

Holly said...

I freaking LOVE haunted houses. Back home in K.C., there are some great ones, i.e. The Edge of Hell, and it has something like a nine story slide in it that shoots you out into Hell with Satan there ready to gobble you up!! Ahhhh, such fun!

I hope everything is okay with ol' Aunt Flow. About two years ago, I didn't get my period for about three months, and it ended up being the medication I was on. Actually, the doctors didn't believe it was the medication, but when I stopped taking it, I got my period in two weeks! And yes, the medicine was an anti-depressant. You know me, that's the only type of medicine I take! tee hee.

I will share something with you that I've learned, and seen evidence of in the real world. IF, if, if you want to get pregnant, try and lose anywhere between ten and fifteen percent of your body weight. It doesn't matter how much you weigh, it's the percentage that matters. I've known two women, very recently, who have had babies after losing about thirty pounds. Interesingly enough, I have myself lost fifteen pounds these last few months, and I find myself wondering if the weight loss has something to do with me being able to get pregnant, because I am NOT a fertile Myrtle. Overall, I'm down about thrity pounds from two years ago when I got married. Coincidence? I think not.

Anyhoo, I hope everything goes well, and it would be soooo wonderful to have a little baby Mindy around, if that's what you want! And I would love to read a blog with book reviews, as I love to read, too. Actually, I just read "Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister", which was pretty good.

Sorry my comment was so long, but you just inspire the crap right out of me! Lucky you!

Love you girlie,
xoxoxo

beckyboop said...

Back in my younger days, I loved haunted houses. The best one in KC is "The Edge of Hell". Scary as hell. You go thru the whole thing floor by floor. When you reach teh top, you are in heaven. Then, ya get on the slide, and slide fast to HELL. Boohahaha.

Sounds like your false alarm has got ya with the baby fever.

XXOO

fineartist said...

I remember that heaven and hell house Becky's talking about, I wanted to stay in Heaven, mostly because I'm a sissy and the guy who was throwing people down the slide was really really cute!

love you too Pearly!

fineartist said...

Oh, and I'm glad you are having some blood work done to find out what's going on...have you been stressed lately? Overly stressed, sometimes that make periods flake out on us from time to time. xx