Saturday, October 6, 2007

Last week I joined Weight Watchers. I have been slowly making major lifestyle changes for myself. I havn't posted anything about it yet because I wanted to see if it would work. I went to the meeting, bought some low point goodies, went to the grocery store and got some weight watcher and lean cuisine meals and snacks for work......aaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnndddddddddd!!!!!!!

I LOST FOUR POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was freaking hungry all week, but i lost four pounds!! I didn't exactly feel deprived of goodies...im a sweets person...i had my desserts and cookies from weight watchers and they taste yummy...i just was so used to eating what i wanted, when i wanted and going overboard, that my tummy was like, FEED ME!!! when it really wasnt hungry.....i am extremely proud of myself, and i just wanted to share....

I also go for walks now and try and be more active. I feel better..better about myself, and i am happy, especially when i saw that i lost four pounds!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------

Today, I went to my moms, got my moms dog, my sister in law, and one of her dogs, and we went for a walk in the back field. It was freaking sweltering too...I thought I was gonna die....then after I rehydrated, I took my cousins three kids and we went across the road, got them some pumpkins and then went in the corn maze where I got freaking LOST!!!! but only for a few minutes, lol.....then we fed the goats, played with their boston terrier and went home...now I am relaxing and cooling off in my air conditioned apartment cos ITS FREAKING HOT!!!!!! on Oct. 6th!!!!!

4 comments:

Rain said...

It's hot here too! Great job of weight loss and exercise, wish you could come over and drag me out with you :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 4lbs chick! I gained 5...lmao

fineartist said...

I am so proud of you, and me too, I think I've lost an ounce or two myself because now when I put my pants on I can actually breath and I don't have to lay down on the bed to zip 'em. Whoopee, right on and oh yeah!

We frappin rock! Heh heh. xx, Lori

Sassy said...

I know a few people who has lost weight with weight watchers. Good Luck!