Monday, November 12, 2007

Hey Everyone!

It's been awhile huh? Sorry I haven't been around for awhile, I've just not been in a blogging mood, plus I have been pretty busy.

I'm still doing weight watchers. I've lost almost 9 lbs now, yay me! It's getting harder the closer to the holidays it gets. I went to the store the other day and it is just chock full of all my favorite holiday treats! :-( But I resisted!!!! I don't always resist though. I've cheated a few times, and I really should exercise more.

I've been thinking of going back to school. I'm not rushing into anything, it's a big decision, but its really been on my mind lately. I've been looking into the respiratory therapy program at Ivy Tech. I've always wanted to help people, and it seem very interesting. I've also been looking at the Human Services program. I wouldn't mind being a case worker or something like that. I will probably go down to the school after the holidays, and talk to someone. If I do this, it will probably be for the spring semester.

Joe and I did our fall cleaning. We cleaned out closets, and rearranged the bedroom, cleaning all the nooks and crannies and finding all sorts of things under the bed, mainly all the socks Joe whined about not being able to find. I think there were about 5 pairs of socks under the damn bed!

I go back to the doc after Thanksgiving for a check up on my diabetes. I keep forgetting to take my meds though. I don't mean to, It just completely slips my mind. I know I need to take it, but I have always been bad about taking pills. I also can't test my sugar anymore. I ran out of test strips and I checked on the price of them at the store, and they cost more than 40 bucks! And insurance doesn't cover them either! What kinda bull is that??

Well, thats all for now. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, in case I don't manage to blog again before that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

9lbs! Way to go!! I found them for you..my damn fat pants are to tight.

Doesn't it freakin suck that the shit people NEED costs more than junk out there? Like the freakin cost of MILK? Going up to $5 a gallon and it's something you NEED...but I can still buy a 2 lt of Pepsi for under $2. Love the way our society works.

Anyway, keep up the good work chick! I miss ya! :-)

Sassy said...

Great job! And did you happen to find any of my socks under your bed? I'm always losing my damn socks! You have them don't you?!

fineartist said...

I am so damned proud of you, getting healthy!

And, hon why don't you get one of those pill things that they have at
Wal-mart? Fill it with your pills and stick it in your purse, that way if you forget to take them you can reach right into your purse and take them. I have one and I only feel like an old lady some of the time for using it. Heh.

xx and love and stuff,
Lori