Thursday, October 9, 2008

spent the night in the ER last night....was there for HOURS!!! and the docs still dont know whats wrong with me...i went in cos i had horrible pain across my abdomen, my back hurt, i was running a very high fever and had the chills and was shaking...having to pee ever twenty minutes...thought it was a kidney infection or something, but i have no infection, my blood work came back fine...had a cat scan, it came back normal....my abdomen still hurts, but the fever is gone and i dont have to pee as often....no preggers either, THANK GOD!

they released me, told me to take the day off and get some rest, so thats what im doing....doc said sometimes we get sick and our body resolves it for us and we never know what happened...i think he was blowing smoke cos i was there for hours and they dont know whats wrong with me...oh well...i think im getting better without them....they did dope me up on some serious pain killers by iv and i slept for almost 12 hours...

-----------------------

joe and i have barely talked since we split...he came over for some of his stuff i got outta storage...i can only get so much at a time as i have to get rides to go there...i got him all of his winter clothing for now...everyone says i should just give it away or sell all his stuff but im just not like that...i feel i would be putting my self on his level and i cant be like that....i did confront him on the skankyhoe bag he's seeing...whom WORKS WITH US! he denies it but hes a cheating lier so i was expecting that...what ever..shes skanky as hell...everyone at work calls her a horseface cos shes ugly and has a really long face...makes me feel good that no one can stand her and they are disgusted with joe....

my mom is taking the blazer back beginning of november...said she thinks giving him a month to get another vehicle is more than fair after the way he treated me....im getting my permit saturday and gonna start driving it....i know i know..i shoulda had my license years ago but i hate driving....but i need to be more self sufficent blah blah blah....

bye for now

oh, and yes jess, me u and sassy definetly need to get together and party!!!

2 comments:

Lavinia said...

Pearl, did they rule out gallstones and/or gallbladder attack? That might be it. Or appendicitis. I had similar pains for years before it was diagnosed...

Be gentle with yourself at this time, and forget about Joe. Try not to focus on it all, as it may just manifest itself as some physical negative symptoms. Keep strong dear girl!!

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

I had the same thing happen to me when I was nineteen, and after the ER visit, felt better, and never had a similar pain again, ever.
Weird.
I thought it was appendix or gallbladder. No idea, though. I suppose it could be stress related? Do you grieve in your gut?
That's where I feel my pain.
If so, you need to start breathing again somehow.
Sorry about Joe. Doesn't help much to say we've all been there and it gets better and you're better off and you'll find someone who deserves you, but it's true, ya know. Look at Lori up there!
It never happens as quickly as we'd like. In fact, it usually happens the day after we swear off men forever (and really mean it).

You deserve a night out with your pals. That's definitely a requirement for healing. I hope you ladies get together soon.