Friday, October 3, 2008

Yes, it's Over

Yes everyone, Joe and I are no longer engaged, living together, speaking, anything with each other. I really had trouble making this post, mostly because there are some people that read it that I don't trust or like, an I hate when they know my PERSONAL business. But I love you guys and this has been so hard for me, so I had to make a post.

Joe was cheating on me, or leading up to the cheating....he was texting secretively, going places with out me, then when I tried to call him, his phone would be off but of course, "I was out of range" or "my battery died" That one is lame as we have car chargers in the truck!

Well, I looked online to see what number he was texting, and called it from a friends phone....a number he doesn't have....naturally another woman picked up....I hung up and texted her, saying sorry, this number was on my phone...she got rude and texted back and her text was signed baby girl....well, immedietly they knew it was me and Joe flew off the handle and left me.....he is still denying he was cheating, and now, since we work together, things keep tricking back to me....he might also be having a thing with one of my co workers...dont know if its true...really dont care either....its over, he treated me like shit anyways and even though finacially it will be hard, I am better off....


And, anyone reading my blog that shouldn't be (you know who you are) can kiss my ass if you think its funny or whatever....karma will catch up to you soon....

7 comments:

Lavinia said...

Hi Pearl. I am *so* sorry to hear that things didn't turn out. I now it was hard for you to post this, as you say, but don't wory.....you know what they say about those that laugh at anyone else's misfortune....like you say, what goes around comes around.

If you feel uncomfortable posting, going forward, you may want to stop your blog or delete it. You have options, like starting another blog, then those from your former social circle will be unable to find your new blog.

I know you will get through this. We women are strong and resilient. Email me anytime, I am always up to send a 'go girl' kind of email to lift spirits.

Here's hoping you weather this storm in your life......I hope things get better real soon for you....

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Youch.

What an A-hole!

Let me know if you ever wanna go out and drink it off. :)

*Glad you're Okay.

Sassy said...

Sorry you got hurt.

That's all I have to say right now because I'm hurting too. =(

Sassy said...

Oh yeah...

*big hugs*

Anonymous said...

may they all get crotch rot and their things fall off! You are way to good for him hon..I've always thought that. But what do I know?

Love to you!

ps. we need to plan a Pearl, Jess, and Sassy weekend!!!! Pronto!

pearl said...

love you guys!!!!!

fineartist said...

Oh Pearl I had no idea, love you, hug you, and


that Joe, he sucks it.