Monday, June 18, 2007

extremely miscellaneous rants and rambles, look out.

Ya know what I hate? Well, a lot of things actually, but two of the biggest things I hate are liars and thieves. They usually go hand in hand too. I had the camera. A real nice camera. It was a RCA 35 mm. It had 10x zoom. It wasn't the fanciest one, but it was nice. I used it for action shots because I don't have a very high megapixel in my digital. I got it on clearance, but I still paid a decent amount for it. Anyhoo, I loaned it to Mozzy, when we were still friends. She had a lot of my other stuff too, and gave me a bag back while I was in the process of packing up to move. I was so busy, I didn't look when she said the camera was in the bag. Only when I was unpacking the bag a few weeks later did I see it wasn't in there. I called her up, asking where my camera was, and she said it was in the bag. Now, this was while we were still friends. The camera was NOT IN THE BAG! Turns out, she had it all along, and told my sister in law that I gave her the camera. NO I DID NOT! When I asked her about it she said her mom had it and would bring it back when she came back in town. That was almost a year ago and I have yet to get my camera back. I FREAKING HATE THIEVES! And making it even worse was the fact that she stole it from me while we were friends. Not to mention she owes me money for a couple hundred dollars of computer software I sold her for $50. What a freaking deadbeat.

-------------------------------------------

For some happy news. Yesterday was a good day. I went and seen David and Alijah, my god sons. They are both doing well. Michelle is learning sign languge, from a book for now, but she is going to be looking into classes for us all to take. We need to start teaching Alijah sign now, while it will be easier for him to learn. He fell asleep in my arms while I was there, it was so precious! Aunt Wanda took a picture of it, so as soon as I get a copy, I will put it up. I did startle him a bit when I cleared my throat. The vibrations made him jump cos his head was right on my chest. He likes to lay there, I think maybe because he can feel our heartbeat. Joe was holding him as well, and that was a beautiful sight.

We went to Eric and Brandi's after seeing David and Alijah. They had a cookout with the juciest, yummiest steaks ever. They also had steamed corn and baked potatoes and the yummy bread with homemade honey butter spread. I ate like 8 pieces of bread, but I worked it off in their pool. My brother and I wrestle and horse around in the pool, cos I have less of a chance accidently getting hurt in the water. I had a blast. It's been awhile since I spent good quality time with them. I mean, we see and talk to each other, but yesterday seemed so right and fun and I was so happy and content. I really missed them when all the bad stuff was going on last summer and fall. I'm glad thats past us now.

I started selling Avon, to supplement our income a bit. Joe has a chance to get a part time job at my cousin Ryans job. It may lead to full time, and they pay a lot better than Masters. With his part time job and my avon then I think we will do pretty damn good financially.

Well, I need to get going so I wont be lat fore work. Have a good week everyone, and hopefully I will have time to leave messages on everyones blog. It seems like its so hard to get blogging lately, but I miss all of you so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Mozzy..I haven't talked to her in eon's cuz she...well..n/m lol
Glad to hear you had such a good day with your family though! So that's a bright note. Drop me a line sometime woman! Maybe I can get some Avon off ya and you can mail it down to me :p

Miss ya chick!

fineartist said...

The pool bread party sounded fun as hell, and I hope you managed to dunk your brother as many times as I imagine he might have dunked you! Hah.

Oh hon, sounds like that Mozzy was into getting what she could off of people, I'm sorry.

I have all my fingers, toes and both eyes crossed that Joe gets the better job!

Oh and I so understand about not being able to get around the blog sphere lately, oh yeah, it is tough to get to everyone, that's why I am signing up with blog lines, so I'll know when someone had updated, I hope anyway, with dial up it takes forever to get through my list.

love, Lori