Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Rest In Peace



I dont know about the rest of you, but I am pretty upset about the death of Heath Ledger. He was an excellent actor, an I loved that he could play so many different roles and still be believable.

My heart goes out to his daughter and the rest of the family. His little girl will barely remember him.



Its sad. Such a waste.


Now, I just heard, that that hate monger Reverend Phelps will be picketing his funeral because he played a gay cowboy in Brokeback Mountain!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is sad that he passed..I feel very bad for his daughter..and to hear this moron Phelps is gona picket..wtf..These idiots who protest soldiers and such..I mean come on! Where's your respect for the dead ya know? What good will it do to protest the funeral? Like the family is gona go "oh, well, people are protesting..lets not have a funeral and lets not bury him" HELLO?
Sickening

fineartist said...

Heath was such a beautiful man damn it and not one of those hollywood run around types either.

Bummer way bummer.

Phelps sucks, agreed.

xx