Sunday, January 20, 2008

Things have been so frapping busy for me lately. I have been working long hours, and with the holidays, I feel like I only exist for errands. Now its so freaking cold out right now its a bitch to get anything done. I work all week, until after 7 pm most of the time, and I go in at 930. I was going in at 7 am, but they wanted to cut my OT, which is fine by me, cos I was close to exhaustion. Anyhoo, since I get out so late, its impossible for me to get anything done during the week, so what do I do on the weekends, when I could be relaxing?? Running errands!! My apartment is a mess all the time because I don't have any time to REALLY clean it, my diet has gone to shit because I have no time to cook a proper meal, and I have been grabbing what ever I can so my stomach stops growling!

*gasping for air*

Ok. I'm done ranting. I just needed to bitch for a minute, lol.

Joe and I did manage to find sometime to do some cleaning on Friday. We (mostly him to be honest) moved all the furniture out of the living room, then vacuumed and steam cleaned the carpet, then vacuumed again because of Kasey's long ass cat hair. It gets everywhere! Then we re arranged the living room. We had to throw out our old leather recliner because Samantha clawed the hell out of the back of it, so now our living room almost seems empty.

Then today, we did the dining room, cleaned the carpets and moved a few things around. Next weekend we will probably do the bedroom. We are on the lookout for a new dresser to make the room look a bit better. We have too many clothes for our current dresser, so our room always looks like a disaster!

My mom decided to get new family pictures done, and I think they came out pretty good. Heres me and Joe. This is the first professional picture we had done together. Walmart portrait studios do a pretty damn good job, and for the fraction of the price of Owen Mills and the other fancy schmancy places.






2 comments:

fineartist said...

Your pictures came out beautiful, you two are going to have the cutest babies!

Big old kisses and love,
Lori

Anonymous said...

Great picture..and btw, anything named Samantha is claw happy! They'll claw anything..Insanity! Don't tell Sassy I said this! She'll claw my eyes out!! HELP HELP!! I know she's gona see this!! hehe

Now come clean my house! No carpets to worry about and it's a little bit warmer down here! :p