Friday, April 4, 2008

Ok, I know this will sound kinda corny and goofy, but New Kids on The Block are getting back together, and I am so excited its pathetic!!

I LOVED them. To the point of obsession. My walls were papered with posters and pin ups, I had the Joey doll, I had ALL their tapes, buttons, hats, tshirts, even went to a concert when they were in South Bend.

I watched their apperance on the Today show this morning, plus I am signed up to receive updates from their website......

I know, I'm pathetic....I can't help it, and I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG me and my girls are ALL gona go see them..we actually sat and screamed at the tv like we were teenagers..lmao If you are corny and goofy, then call me Queen Corn..lmao NKOTB FOREVAH!! lmao

Lavinia said...

Hi Pearl,

Thanks for popping over to my blog. You are blessed to have brothers too, I see. Yes, they are the 'good guys' in our lives.
Even if we fought like cats and dogs in our childhood...which my brother and I did, sometimes. My sister and I, being older, used to gang up on him, you know, he was outnumbered since we also had 2 girl cousins who lived next door. He took it all pretty well...he is very easy-going. I was reading your post from March about your work hours... I would say that you work too much. Much too much! I hope things improve in that department for you. If I have to work past 5 or 5:30, my brain turns to fuzz. Anyway, I usually leave work at five, come home and roll up my sleeves to do 'evening shift'. I have to make dinner, clean up, walk the dog.....it never ends. Sooooo nice to put the feet up when I get the chance.

I'll be back soon to revisit your blog.

Regards,
Lavinia