Thursday, January 22, 2009

Remember how I said I was scared about what would happen next at work in my last blog??

Well they cut our hours down to 36 a week...its shitty and I am not happy about it, but I have to be grateful that I still have a job. If I get laid off, I have to move in with big brother and I don't want to do that....

Not only did they cut our hours, but for the next two months at least, I have to pretty much work at my old job. They shifted a whole bunch of crap around and we are only delivering product 3 days a week versus 4 so we are gonna be busier....I have to work 10.5 hours a day, 4 days a week...on the bright side I get my Fridays off back for awhile....

Life sucks sometimes. But I still have a job (repeat repeat repeat repeat.......)

4 comments:

Sassy said...

Well, the brightside is..no Fridays. Hang in there, maybe it will get better!

beckyboop said...

Frioays off and ya still have a job, that is great really. I can't find a job. I have placed at least 100 applications and have ben called on three interviews since last March. I think I'm over qualified. I don't know.

Rain said...

Having a job is a very good thing in this economy, although it's hard to be happy, I know. Hang in there sweetie, and enjoy your Fridays off.

Lavinia said...

Hiya Pearl, just catching up here. Yes, we still have jobs, knock wood. They are a scarce commodity these days. Its very scary....