Friday, January 19, 2007

Grrrr...I'm getting really irritated at blogger right now!!! I logged into my new blog and made a post, and it posted it to my OLD blog!!!!! And of course, blogger appears to be down right now, so when it gets back up, i will move it over to here, cos I dont feel like re writing all of it.

I will repeat this though, I 've not been offended by anybody...i dont know why the comments were not showing up even after I had them published. I think they are up now though. Once again blogger screwing up!

1 comment:

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

UGHers!

Been having trouble, as well. Taking much longer being able to leave comments. I have to keep refreshing, which sounds fun, but just involves more clicking and waiting...but you knew that.

Anyway, making sure to stop in and say hi.