Saturday, January 6, 2007

Hey everyone. This is my new blog. I needed to start fresh. I havent deleted my old blog. Dont know if I will. I might just move over my favorite posts from that one to this one. To be honest, there was someone reading my old blog and I didnt want them to. I felt like I couldnt post honestly because that person would use it against me. Whats the point of having a blog that I couldnt be honest in, that I couldnt write what I wanted to in?? Its one of the reasons I dont post as often I would like. Cos I had to censor myself. So welcome to my new blog!!

2 comments:

fineartist said...

Wow, I like the new digs, yep.

Nice place Pearl, sorry that someone else made you feel as if you had to move. I think we all worry sometimes that the things we write will come back to haunt us, you know?

Oh well, I'm glad you feel more comfortable here. Here's to feeling more comfortable!

love, Lori

Sassy said...

A new blog is better than no blog at all :)