Sunday, May 4, 2008

Congrats to our lovely Holly and her baby!!! I can't wait to see pics!!! Thank You Lori for letting me know!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Work was okay this week. We got out about midnight every night but Thursday, which was about 230 am. Blech! I don't even wanna talk about work though, lets move on shall we???

Joe, Dustin and I are moving into a gorgeous house August 1st!!!!! It has all refinished hard wood floors, the original claw foot tub, refinished as well. (Its in our Historical Section, behind the Oliver Mansion Museum.) It has a full attic, with a little room with a stained glass window...a full basement with washer and dryer. It has a foyer, dining room, eat in kitchen, two bedrooms with walk in closets, a huge walk in pantry, a mud room and a fenced in LARGE back yard with a one car garage. It also has a large front porch and I am gonna be getting a porch swing!! I can't wait!!!! I will keep you updated, and hopefully I can get pictures now that Joe found my camera!

-----------------------------------------------

Here are the pics I took, of my birfday cake my big brother made me, and of the dafodiles growing by my patio, that I told Lavinia about:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! SOOOOOOOOOO jealous about the house! It sound beautiful!!!! Can I move in? :p
Groovy cake, Groovy flowers..Rock the heck on!

Lavinia said...

Pearl! Congratulations! A new house! And it sounds absolutely wonderful...really fabulous..attic..walk in closets...clawfoot tub....how exciting for you!!

It'll make all your hard work worthwhile....

Pearl, that is the best news...I'm so very happy for you......really really good news...

The photo of the cake: too adorable....love the Winnie the Pooh characters too.

And the daffs...so many! Lovely....just lovely...

Sassy said...

I wanna move in too!

fineartist said...

That house sounds fantastic! And you so deserve it!

And your brother can sure make a frappin cool cake!

xxoo