Friday, August 1, 2008

For Becky

My thoughts are with you in this tough time. I am soooo sorry for your loss. If you need ANYTHING at all, please don't hesitate to let me know, ok???

Here we are...


I've held your hand
and walked with you
uphill and down
along life's pathway.

We've journeyed far
now here we are
near the end of the road
your hand in mine
holding tight.

We'll not stumble or fall
the sun shines on our path
the ends in sight.

You will leave me
I'll walk alone
but you'll leave behind
enough of you to see me through.

Until one day
my turn will come.

Once more we'll walk
hand in hand
forever friends together.

2 comments:

Lavinia said...

Condolences to Becky. It sounds as if she has lost someone near and dear to her. You are a good friend to be there for her at this time...

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Very sad and sudden.

Well chosen words.
I'm sure Becky will gather some strength from them.