Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Well, I am all moved into my temporary place with my sis-in-law and her boyfriend. Its going good...the house is HUGE and its only a few minutes further away from work than my old place.....I still can't wait to have my own place, probably by October 1st, but I am hoping for sooner...I do know one thing though: I am hiring a damn moving company to haul my shit to my new place...I can't go through that again! We moved during the hottest week of the summer, I swear! I thought I was going to pass out!

Well, thats all I have time for now. I have to get going to work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moving sucks..
But look on the bright side of your situation..you could make trips, try moving yourself 400 miles away and having to stuff a truck and then not having room for everything..lol
Good luck!

Holly said...

damn, sassy...

are you staying with the sis-in-law until the two bedroom apartment opens up, or have you moved out of that complex?

Lavinia said...

Congrats on your move, and I hope you are able to meet your goal for October.....I know you will!

Good idea re the movers. MOving everything yourself is sheer hell.

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

I hate hate hate moving.
Movers. Good plan.