Friday, August 29, 2008

Moving...AGAIN!

Thats right, I am moving AGAIN!!! This time its to my permanent digs. Right now I am staying with my most awesome sis in law and her equally awesome fiance Dave. They let us stay at their house for the last month until I could find my own house....moving into another apartment at Castle Point fell through and I didn't want to get stuck into another year long lease, so we moved in with Brandi an Dave until we could find a house. And we did!! Its a nice house, a bit small but its in the county and it has a good sized yard, fence and it comes with all the appliances including the washer and dryer. I am moving in this week.

I am TERRIFIED that this is gonna fall through AGAIN!!!! Every time something happens. EVERY TIME!!!! I am getting so sick of being screwed around by people and being left in the dust. If it wasn't for Brandi and Dave we would have been stuck in that apartment for ANOTHER YEAR! So far so good right now, but I am just waiting for the other shoe to drop on this house. Luckily most of my stuff is packed already, and in storage. I just brought the bare minimum to Brandi's house. My parents and our friend Bruce are helping us move. With his truck, my dads truck and our blazer we should be able to get all ours and Dustin's stuff in one trip. We are gonna get a load out of storage every day after work, and all this weekend. We have a month to clear out storage thankfully, so this move wont be as stressful as the last one.

In other news, I got a puppy!!!! Her name is Molly (I call her Molly Moo Moo, lol) She is six months old. She is dachshund and springer spaniel mix, according to the vet....She is black with a white chest and white spotted paws...oddly enough, she looks like my cat Kasey, cept shes a dog!

I don't have a decent pic of her right now, as she doesn't like to hold still for pics, but as soon as I can get her to cooperate I will post a few for ya....she's a cutie!!!

How has everyone been?? I have been pretty absent lately, and for that I am sorry. I have just been kinda down in the dumps lately and didn't feel like writing about my shitty life....*sigh*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya know, there is a reason for everything. and you losing that last house was for the best obviously. look at what you are getting now! don't worry chick. things will be great! and hurry up and get pics of that new puppy up!

Lavinia said...

Hi Pearl. I hope all goes well with the new house. Fingers crossed that you get it, and without a hitch. So exciting about the puppy!!!! Sounds so cute!!!! You must post pics....

I have been down in the dumps somewhat too this summer. Not the best summer of my life, that is for sure. Rainy and boring, toss in health woes of near and dear...and did I mention boring...

Down in the dumps about sums it up. Roll on September...

Sassy said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you on the house!

I would love to see pictures of the new puppy. Esp since she has dachsand in her!

beckyboop said...

What a beautiful name your puppy has! I call my dog Molly roo. Hope you love your house. I would love to have a fenced in yard.

fineartist said...

I hope your house is the bomb hon!

love,
Lori